Dates: September 27, October 4 & 25, and November 22, 2023
Times: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM US-Eastern Time.
Purpose and Approach
The objective of 6TC Coaching Supervision & Peer Consultation is to enhance 6TC Practitioner professional development, and to provide a space for our community to engage in best practices related to client case work.
Our skilled supervision team focuses on the three core functions of supervision:
- Normative (ethics)
- Formative (development); and
- Restorative (solution strategies for dilemmas and challenges).
- Session content: Each participant brings at least one 6TC team client case for group supervision reflection & consultation.
- Leverages collaborative intelligence: Sessions examine real client cases shared by experienced Team Development Professionals.
- Reflective Practitioner approach: Reflect-on-Action to enhance capability to Reflect-in-Action.
The methodology includes:
- Action Learning Conversations (ALC);
- Systemic Coaching Constellations;
- Group Coaching processes;
- Coaching Supervision philosophies, frameworks and models; and
- Emergent practices to respond to individual needs and cases.
Where appropriate our Supervision team will provide:
- Group resource sharing;
- research-based articles; and
- reinforcement of 6TC toolkits and new practices.
Our supervision program is suitable for internal organizational and/or private practice 6TC Practitioners. This cohort is open to our Advanced Level 6TC team practitioners (Levels 1 & 2).
Benefits for Cohort
Intimate cohort size with experienced 6TC practitioners and coach supervisors:
- 8-10 participants per cohort; supported by two 6TC Master Practitioners with specialist training in coaching supervision.
- Qualifies as coaching supervision hours which can be applied toward ICF and/or EMCC Team Coach credentials.
- Qualifies as ICF Continuing Coach Education (CCE) for mentor coaching or supervision hours towards ICF credential renewal.
$1495 for 4 x120-minute sessions.
For client case confidentiality considerations, sessions will not be recorded; missed sessions are not refundable.