Virtual Level 2 Program Structure: The Advanced Practitioner Certification program with Melissa Sayer and Andy Powell, with support from Fernando Dias, will be held on:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays July 20, 22, 27, 29, 11 – 13:45 US Eastern Time, with a required Introduction Session on July 14, 11-12:15 ET. Attendance to the course dates is mandatory for certification.
These 4 sessions will be held over Zoom. The course is highly interactive, as you will be in the role of the team coach as well as a team member. Every demonstration and exercise conducted in the 4 modules can be used with the teams you support.
Through this course, you will be provided access to:
- Online Learning Lab with a Team Tools Library of step-by-step interventions, recorded demonstrations of exercises, videos teaching advanced research about the 6TC framework.
- Recordings of the 4 live sessions so you can revisit the material.
- Access to monthly Community of Practice calls for certified 6 Team Conditions & TDS practitioners, and an invitation to a private LinkedIn group.
Course Requirements (in addition to session attendance):
- Completion of the Level 1 (Foundational) self-guided online program, which certifies you in using the Team Diagnostic Survey. This takes a total of 4-6 hours. Level 1 includes 1 Team Diagnostic Survey credit.
- 1-hour working group meetings between each session. We place you in small groups based on your time zone preference.