Virtual Level 2 Program Structure: The Advanced Practitioner Certification program will be held on:
- Mondays and Thursdays May 2, 5, 9, 12 at 12:00pm to 2:45pm Eastern Time, with a required Introduction Session on April 25, 12:00pm-1:15pm ET. Attendance to the course dates is mandatory for certification.
These 4 sessions will be held over Zoom. The course is highly interactive, as you will be in the role of the team coach as well as a team member. Every demonstration and exercise conducted in the 4 modules can be used with the teams you support.
Through this course, you will be provided access to:
- Online Learning Lab with a Team Tools Library of step-by-step interventions, recorded demonstrations of exercises, videos teaching advanced research about the 6TC framework.
- Recordings of the 4 live sessions so you can revisit the material.
- Access to monthly Community of Practice calls for certified 6 Team Conditions & TDS practitioners, and an invitation to a private LinkedIn group.
Course Requirements (in addition to session attendance):
- Completion of the Level 1 (Foundational) self-guided online program, which certifies you in using the Team Diagnostic Survey. This takes a total of 4-6 hours. Level 1 includes 1 Team Diagnostic Survey credit.
- 1-hour working group meetings between each session. We place you in small groups based on your time zone preference.