Are there practices that reliably improve the effectiveness of any team? Or are there features of teams that, more than any others, can be shaped by leaders, teams, and team development professionals, that most “pay off” in superb results? In this podcast, Ruth Wageman and Krister Lowe describe and illustrate the 3 Essential Conditions for team effectiveness and explore ways of getting the Essentials in good shape for a team.
- Episode #001: The Launch
- Episode #002: The 6 Conditions Framework
- Episode #003: 60-30-10 Rule – Designing, Launching & Coaching Teams
- Episode #004: The 3 Essential Conditions: Building a Solid Foundation
- Episode #005: 3 Enabling Conditions – Accelerating a Team’s Development Into a Brilliant Collaboration
- Episode #006: The 3 Criteria of Team Effectiveness
- Episode #007: The 3 Key Task Processes
- Episode #008: The Team Diagnostic Survey: Does your team measure up?
- Episode #009: Launching and Relaunching Teams
- Episode #010: Ongoing Team Coaching: Punctuated Equilibrium and Structural Vs. Emergent Process Coaching
- Episode #011: Leadership & Authority Structures In Teams: Where Does Great Team Leadership Come From?
- Episode #012: Special Guest Dr. David Tate Applying the 6 Conditions & Team Diagnostic Survey in Private Equity
- Episode #013: Tijana McKenzie & Sathi Banerjee, Royal Dutch Shell: An Enterprise Perspective On How Team Effectiveness Drives Business Outcomes
- Episode #014: Fostering a Team of Teams: An Enterprise Approach to Leadership and Culture Transformation | Special Guest: Carissa Bub
- Episode #15: Organizational Agility & The 6 Conditions | Special Guests: Gabe Abella & Adam Hsu