In this episode show hosts Drs. Ruth Wageman and Krister Lowe:
- Explore the key questions: 1) How would you know if a team is a great team? 2) What do you look at to decide if a team is effective?
- Outline 3 Criteria of Team Effectiveness: 1) Task Performance; 2) Quality of Group Process; 3) Member Satisfaction
- Discuss typical symptoms and signs that a team is less great and that you are being asked to help improve.
- Identify ways to help teams develop the discipline of assessing their own effectiveness.
- Explore how team leaders and team coaches can evaluate the impact of team coaching interventions.