Dates and Times: June 5 & 6, 2024 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM AEST
Location: Cockatoo Island, Sydney Harbour, NSW 2000
Our Level 2 Advanced Practitioner program is a dynamic experiential-based course in bringing the 6 Conditions and Team Diagnostic Survey to life when working with team leaders and teams. The program focuses on designing and launching teams using the 6 Conditions framework and Team Diagnostic Survey. The course is rich in case studies, instructor demonstrations, opportunities for hands-on practice and a toolkit of reliable team interventions.
On completion of this program, participants will:
- Know how to debrief a Team Diagnostic Survey with team leaders and teams
- Learn how to put in place the 6 Conditions using a range of artful tools and techniques
- Take a deep dive into real-world instructor-led cases
- Work on cases to practice facilitation and coaching skills when debriefing TDS reports, designing team launches, and facilitating team coaching interventions.
- Receive peer and instructor feedback to enhance your practice.
- Receive 18 International Coaching Federation CCEU’s (for both Level 1 and 2 certifications combined)
Through this course, participants will be provided with access to 6TC's online Learning with access to:
- A comprehensive team tools library of advanced-level team effectiveness interventions.
- Recorded demonstrations of team intervention exercises to enhance your team effectiveness practitioner skills.
- A number of recorded mini-lectures diving deeper into the 6 Conditions framework.
- Access to relevant articles and whitepapers.
- Full set of slides used during the program.
Course Requirements (in addition to session attendance):
- Completion of the Level 1 (Foundational) self-guided online program, which certifies you in using the Team Diagnostic Survey. This takes a total of 4-6 hours. Level 1 includes 1 Team Diagnostic Survey credit.