Dates and Times: Intro Session Jan 18, 2024 at 9:30 am - 10:45 am EST
Main sessions - Jan 22, 25, 29 and Feb 1, 2024 at 9:30 am - 12:15 pm EST
Virtual Level 2 Program Structure: The Advanced Practitioner Certification program will be held on:
- Mondays and Thursdays Jan 22, 25, 29 and Feb 1 from 9:30 am to 12:15 pm EST (UTC-4), with a required Introduction Session on January 18 from 9:30 am to 10:45 am EST (UTC-4). Attendance to the course dates is mandatory for certification.
These 4 sessions will be held over Zoom. The course is highly interactive, as you will be in the role of the team coach as well as a team member. Every demonstration and exercise conducted in the 4 modules can be used with the teams you support.
Through this course, participants will be provided with access to 6TC's online Learning with access to:
- A comprehensive team tools library of advanced-level team effectiveness interventions.
- Recorded demonstrations of team intervention exercises to enhance your team effectiveness practitioner skills.
- A number of recorded mini-lectures diving deeper into the 6 Conditions framework.
- Access to relevant articles and whitepapers.
- Full set of slides used during the program.
Course Requirements (in addition to session attendance):
- Completion of the Level 1 (Foundational) self-guided online program, which certifies you in using the Team Diagnostic Survey. This takes a total of 4-6 hours. Level 1 includes 1 Team Diagnostic Survey credit.
- 1-hour working group meetings between each session. We place you in small groups based on your time zone preference.